I confirm that the above details are correct and acknowledge receipt of MITCHELL’S (of Mansfield) ltd. conditions of
carriage and scale tariff charges. All transactions between us will be subject to the following.
- Settlement terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- Prices are based on the traffic profile provided and maybe reviewed should this profile change.
- Prices will be held firm until (to be agreed).
- All goods are carried subject to the MITCHELL’S (of Mansfield) ltd. Conditions of carriage (RHA 1998 Version).
- This document constitutes an invitation to treat and does not in itself, form a contract.
- Any agreement may be terminated by either party giving to the other not less than 28 days notice in writing
provided that either party may terminate this agreement forthwith, if the other shall commit any breach of the terms
herein and not remedy the same within 7 days notice to that effect or if the other party shall commit any act of
bankruptcy, go to liquidation, suffer the appointment of a receiver or make any arrangement with or composition within